- New: Updated the ServiceMill UI to allow support of 'Show icon in taskbar' feature when running 32 bit processes.
- Fixed: ServiceMill service started remotely in an interactive session could end up in another session.
- Fixed: Random crash when sending messages using SSL/TLS SMTP connections.
- New: Social logins with Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn (supported on MikroTik devices only).
- Fixed: Ping error detection was not performing a valid test if the network interface was down. The resulting test was random.
- Fixed: eMill Server crash under heavy receiving queues load.
MailMill COM v1.3.7
- Fixed: Freeze if the remote SMTP server was not responding after connection.
ServiceMill Exe Builder v1.1.4
- Added: /Silent command line parameter to disable any Windows user interface.
MailMill .NET v1.0.6
- Fixed: Handles splitted SMTP responses correctly.
Brandon Marino - The Channing Bete CompanyI can't express how impressed I was with Service+ It has become a valued tool for me and my clients.
Angus Young - Network Solutions On Site